This weekend, rest easy on cloud nine with Sea to Summit's Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat. Its 10cm of cushioning support provides a comfortable buffer between you and a colder, unforgiving surface. The matrix of interconnected air chambers creates an equal distribution of pressure throughout, conforming to your body's contours. You can expect a mattress that is both supportive and stable. Not to mention durable. Its Quiet 30/40 Nylon face fabric is well suited for braving the outdoors. At the subsurface level, four inches of Exkin Platinum® and Thermolite® work in tandem to reflect radiant heat to you and prevent convective heat transfer.
The Ether Light XT is a sleeping pad uniquely suited to womens' size, weight distribution, heat storage, and profile. It is wider from hip to knee and narrower at the shoulder.
Sea to Summit's proven that even miles away from home, you can still sleep deep!
- R-Value of 3.5 is warm enough for 3.5 seasons
- At 4 inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells™ provides a plush sleeping experience
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss. All women's mats feature a thicker insulation layer.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by our patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
|Dimesions||66 x 22 in / 168 x 56 cm||72 x 25 in / 183 x 64 cm|
|Packed Size||4.5 x 11 in / 11 x 24 cm||4.75 x 11 in / 12 x 28 cm|
|Thickness||4 in / 10 cm||4 in / 10 cm|
|Weight||17.5 oz / 495 g||21.2 oz / 600 g|