Sometimes less is more: the Women’s Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat saves weight with its pared-down shoulder girth and shorter length compared to the unisex model. And sometimes more is more: it adds extra Thermolite® insulation to provide tested three-season warmth for women backpackers.
The women’s specific sleeping mat shape is narrower at the shoulders, but wider between the hips and the knees. This guarantees greater comfort no matter what position you may sleep in, and perfectly matches Sea to Summit’s Women’s Sleeping Bags.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- R-Value of 3.8 is warm enough for camping from Spring through Fall
- 174 Air Sprung Cells to provide stability and comfort
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by our patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
- PillowLock™ system preventing your Aeros™ Pillow slipping.
|Dimensions||66 x 21.5 in / 168 x 55 cm||72 x 25 in / 183 x 64 cm|
|Packed Size||3.75 x 9 in / 9.5 x 23 cm||4 x 9 in / 10 x 23 cm|
|Thickness||2 in / 5 cm||2 in / 5 cm|
|Weight||15.9 oz / 450 g||19.8 oz / 560 g|