Sealline - Black Canyon Boundary Dry Pack
The updated PVC-free Black Canyon Dry Pack™ is a versatile large-capacity waterproof portage pack designed to keep your gear dry and protected while being comfortable to carry on any adventure. The all-new suspension system supports moderate loads while padded shoulder straps, a padded waist belt, and padded lumbar area translate to more comfortable load hauling on canoe and raft trips, canyoneering adventures and travel expeditions. The Black Canyon is available in 30L, 65L, & 115L.
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials & welded seams.
- Confident closure: DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more to achieve an optimal seal and secures with side compression straps.
- Comfortable carrying: Updated harness system provides optimal load support while padded shoulder straps, padded waist belt and padded lumbar offer improved comfort.
- Adaptable: Straps and waist belt are removable for travel and dry bag use.
- Light-colored interior: Easily identify contents within.
- Lash Points: Secure accessories to the pack and secure the pack to boats, vehicles, roof racks, etc.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
WARNING: Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov