Sherpa Adventure Gear - Men's Kirtipur Sweater Jacket
The Kritipur Sweater Jacket from Sherpa Adventure Gear is a truly unique garment: each sweater is hand-knit by a woman in Kritipur, Nepal, and it takes her four full days to finish each one. Consequently, this is a collector's piece with just 500 examples made. It's more than just a sweater: it has toasty PrimaLoft Silver™ insulation throughout and high-pile fleece lining in the hood, pockets and collar to make it extra cozy.
- PrimaLoft® Silver core insulation is soft, breathable, lightweight and retains its warmth even when wet
- Sleeves are lined with slippery nylon for friction-free on/off and effortless layering
- Hood has a draw cord, and when you have it down, the high collar still keeps your neck protected
- Internal cuffs seal out drafts and retain body warmth
- Two hand pockets and an internal zippered Napoleon pocket for essentials
- Handmade by women knitters in Nepal
- Manufactured in Nepal by skilled craftspeople
- Shell Fabric: 100% lambswool.
- Insulation: Primaloft Silver (40 gsm)
- Lining: tricot, taffeta and plush fleece
- Weight: 1610 g (56.4 oz)
|Intended Use||Everyday, Winter|
|Properties||Full Zip, Insulating|
|Collection||2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Outdoor Style Mavens|