Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Sherpa Adventure Gear - Nilgiri Pant Men's )
Nilgiri is a range of three peaks in the Annapurna massif in Nepal composed of Nilgiri North (7061 m), Nilgiri Central (6940 m) and Nilgiri South (6839 m).
There's nothing like a softshell when you're on the move in cold conditions. Stretchy and quiet, Sherpa's Nilgiris keep you feeling warm, dry and comfortable – even as you work up a sweat. Made of a 3-layer softshell laminate, they provide breathable, durable, wind- and water-proof shelter for your legs while you hike, backpack, bike, and climb your way through the transitional seasons.
- The 3-layer softshell laminate is highly breathable and wind- and water-proof
- The gusseted crotch accommodates a full and natural range of motion
- Three zip pockets (two hand, one thigh) keep essentials handy
- Three-quarter length zippers allow for venting and easy on/off over boots
- Extra-large instep patches protect you and your pants from rock and crampon abrasion
- Integrated, adjustable belt customizes the fit
- There are no seams on top of the knees to chafe or cause discomfort
- Fabric: 3-layer softshell laminate- the exterior is 75% polyester/20% polyurethant/5% spandex; Interior surface 100% polyester fleece
- Weight: 490g (17.2oz)