Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Sherpa Adventure Gear - Asaar Jacket Men's )
Minimalism, performance, packability, and weight: these are the obsessions of every mountaineer. The Asaar achieves the right balance of all. Designed in collaboration with our elite alpine athletes, it’s made of Pertex® Shield Plus, a 2.5-layer laminate that’s waterproof, breathable and super light. The fit is streamlined, and the details keep in mind the “nothing-extraneous” mindset of serious climbers. Cut long in the torso with a dropped rear hem for ample coverage while going up.
- Pertex® Shield Plus provides a high level of wind and water protection with excellent breathability for lightweight performance during fast moving athletic pursuits; it gets a waterproof/breathable rating of 20,000mm/20,000g)
- Seams are sealed and zippers are waterproof
- Super lightweight and highly compressible, this jacket can be stored in its built-in pocket/stuff sack until you need it
- The helmet-compatible hood has a bonded brim to help protect your face from the weather: fit can be refined via a one-hand cinch system at the center back
- Large zippered hand pockets are placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or pack belt
- One side-seam adjustment cinches in the hem
Other Features Include
Pockets placed high so not to interfere with climbing harnesses.
This garment compresses into a stuff sack or zipped stow pocket.
Features stiffened brim for a custom fit and protection from the weather.
Made in Nepal
Manufactured in Nepal by skilled craftspeople.
Features fabrics, sealed seams and zippers to keep you dry in the wettest weather.
Features fabrics designed to repel the wind in gusty and harsh conditions.