Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Sherpa Adventure Gear - Tsepun Zip Tee )
This streamlined, midweight thermal layer has an incredibly speedy moisture wicking ability and dries ultra fast if it gets wet. Made of Sherpa Adventure Gear's own state-of-the-art Dry Zone® fabric, its fuzzy polyester interior draws moisture away from your body while the smooth-faced nylon exterior disperses moisture and stands up to abrasion. Bottom line: you stay warm and dry as you move, so it makes a fantastic non-bulky layering piece for hiking, biking, and running.
- Dry-Zone® is both a bi-component and a double weave fabric, meaning it has both different structure and different content on the inside and outside. The interior is polyester for moisture wicking performance; the exterior is nylon for strength and durability. The interior weave absorbs moisture, while the exterior surface disperses it.
- Quarter zip style provides superb ventilation and easy on/off
- Woven with anti-bacterial silver ions to minimize odours
- Fabric blocks 99% of UV rays (50+ UPF)
- Raglan sleeves have flat-locked seams to reduce chafing that can occur under pack straps
- Bonded zip chest pocket secures essentials
- Fabric: Dry-Zone®: a bi-component, double-weave that is 82% nylon / 18% polyester
- Weight: 250g (8.8oz)