Shimano - SH-ME701 MTB Shoe
Premier multi-condition trail/enduro shoe.
- Lightweight pedaling efficiency plus the durability, grip, and armor aggressive trail riders require.
- Stretch Neoprene ankle collar offers additional protection from trail debris.
- Speed lacing system securely fits a wide range of foot shapes.
- Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds the foot
- MICHELIN® high-performance, the dual-density rubber outsole offers superior traction with unmatched durability, stability, and slip resistance
- Torsional midsole “TORBAL” allows natural rider “flow” motion during downhill descents.
- Best Use: Enduro, Trail
- Outsole Stiffness: Stiffest
- Material: Synthetic Leather
- Sole/midsole: Carbon Cleat
- Adjustment: Wide range
- Weight: 396g (size:42)