Shimano - SH-XC501 MTB Shoe
The Shimano SH-XC501 MTB Shoe is a lightweight, high-performance mid-range XC shoe.
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides Glove-like fit.
- Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability.
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer.
- Exclusive MICHELIN® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole.
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option.
- Gender: Men's
- Segment/Category: OFF-ROAD/Cross Country
- Product name: XC5
- Color: Black, Blue
- Size Standard: 38-50
- Cleat type: SPD
- Last type: SHIMANO DYNALAST
- Stiffness index : 7
- Best match pedal: PD-M8100
- Features_One-piece surround upper design: ✔
- Features_Reinforced spike mount: ✔
- Technology_SHIMANO DYNALAST: ✔
- Technology_MICHELIN®: ✔
- Closure: 1 Boa (L6), 1-strap
- Upper Material: Synthetic leather+Mesh
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Midsole Material: Glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Standard insole: Adaptable cup insole
- Men's Actual weight (Size: 42): 298 g