Shimano - SH-XC501 Women's
The SH-XC501 Women's Bike shoe is Shimano's new lightweight, high-performance Mid-Range XC shoe. It features an impressive outsole made of an exclusive Michelin high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern.
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, provides Glove-like fit.
- Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides comfortable fit and better breathability.
- Boa® L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer.
- Exclusive MICHELIN® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole.
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option.
- Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit.
- Category: Off-Road/Cross Country
- Product Name: XC5 Women
- Cleat Type: SPD
- Last Type: Shimano Dynalast Women's
- Stiffness Index: 7
- Best Match Pedal: Shimano PD-M8100
- Closure: 1 Boa (L6), 1-strap
- Upper Material: Synthetic leather + Mesh
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Midsole material: Glass-fiber reinforced Nylon
- Standard Insole: Adaptable cup insole
- Weight: 284g (Size 40)