Shred - Brain Box Nightrider
Shred Brain Box MTB Helmet is a helmet is super tough and durable mountain bike helmet specially designed for freeride, downhill and enduro. It features a fiberglass shell with optimized cool air intake and hot air outlet channels, an adjustable visor and plush interior padding. Custom fit kit for a perfect fit.
- RES - Shred RES, Rotational Energy management System is a patent pending 360-degree flotation technology which helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact by mimicking the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain. It is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. RES consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding
- FIBERGLASS - The Fiberglass shell provides toughness and durability
- AEGIS® MICROBE SHIELDING - Moisture wicking liner treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor Aegis® Microbe Shield®
- CUSTOM FIT KIT - An additional set of thicker pads and ear pieces allows you to fine tune the fit of your helmet with several combinations
- FIT - Designed and engineered to provide a perfect fit in each size size range through extensive field tests, research and data analysis
- VENTILATION - Air control for comfort and goggles fogging prevention
- CONSTRUCTION - Fiberglass Hard Shell.
- SAFETY STANDARDS - EN1078 (EUROPE BIKE) /CPSC (USA BIKE) /ASTMF1952 (USA DH MOUNTAIN BIKE)
- MATERIAL - FIBERGLASS, Super Light EPS
- WEIGHT - 1096g [S/M size]
- Multiple patents pending