Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Shred - Short Stack Mountain Bike Helmet )
If you’re an all mountain, trail, or enduro rider, Shred’s Short Stack NoShock helmet caters to your needs. This in-mold helmet is especially light and offers a superior fit, exceptional comfort, and unrivaled technology that provides both rotational and linear energy absorption. Its Rotational Energy System™ (RES)—the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—is paired with the helmet’s integrated honeycomb-cone-structured Slytech™ Foam to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces. Its 20 vents are strategically designed to maximize airflow. Charge with confidence and boost your performance, style, and fun with Shred’s Short Stack NoShock helmet.
- SHRED. ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ | Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- ENHANCED WITH SLYTECH™ | A patented honeycomb cone structure made of SLYTECH™ Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absorption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.
- XT2® | Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odor protection.
- VENTILATION | Strategic system of 20 vents channels air from the front of the helmet to its back, preventing the head from sweating and sunglasses from fogging.
- CUSTOM FIT KIT | An additional set of thicker pads to fine tune the helmet’s fit.
- CONSTRUCTION | In-Mold | Integrated SLYTECH™ NOSHOCK honeycomb | 20 vents
- SAFETY STANDARDS | EN1078 (Europe bike) | CPSC (USA bike)
- MATERIAL | PC | Super Light EPS | SLYTECH™ proprietary foam
- WEIGHT | 370 g [XS/M size]