Shredly - Yogasham
At last, a women’s cycling chamois that is dependable without the look or feel of Depends. Instead this chamois liner, appropriately called the YOGACHAM features Shredly's custom perforation throughout the entire pad allowing it the flexibility to form to the shape of your body, breath, and dry quickly while maintaining a desirable thickness. The icing on top of this pad is their buttery soft, moisture wicking and quick drying fabric – a gentle layer your lady parts will quickly appreciate. The shell of the chamois liner was inspired by yoga shorts and features a low-rise thick waistband that sits comfortably around the hips leaving your stomach free of unwanted strangulation. The 8-panel articulated design positions things where they should be while the pad covers only what it should, no more or no less. The YOGACHAM is designed to integrate seamlessly under all of our shorts but it offers such a flattering, comfy fit you might decide to forgo the baggy shorts…except that might be weird since the fabric is a nice breathable mesh material that is slightly see-through. If you don’t have an awesome, go-to chamois Shredly thinks you’ll love their YOGACHAM.
- Low-profile, high-performance chamois liner
- 8-panel articulated design
- Low-rise, thick elastic waistband that doesn’t cut into places it shouldn’t
- Leg cuffs offer breathable, comfortable stability
- Anti-microbial, perforated pad forms comfortably to the shape of your body
- Soft, breathable and quick drying comfort
- Click here for technical pad details
- Compression fit, if you do not prefer a tight fit we recommend ordering one size up!