The Frontcountry Bed is a zipperless sleeping bag that you enter via a large opening in the top. With an oversized, integrated comforter sealing the opening, you can sleep comfortably and naturally on your back, side or stomach. The oval opening is designed to intuitively adjust in width to prevent cold drafts, yet it won’t restrict your natural sleeping position.
- Zipperless Design: No additional hardware, cords or Velcro to get in the way of a comfortable night's sleep
- Catenary Shaped Opening: Opening is smaller than bag width so when you push out, the walls push in to seal out drafts
- Insulated Hand/Arm Pockets: Provides insulation under your arms when comforter is used outside of the bag
- Sleeping Pad Sleeve: Secures your sleeping pad to create the experience of a fully integrated bed
- Sleeping Pad Sleeve Width: Adjustable 25-30 in.
- Additional Information
Material Shell: 40D Nylong / 20D Poly Plain Weave, Liner: 50D Polyester Taffeta Insulation Short Staple Synthetic Temp Rating EN Comfort Limit: 37 F / 3 C, EN Lower Limit: 27 F / -3 C Length 86 in. / 218 cm Shoulder Girth 72 in. / 183 cm Hip Girth 72 in. / 183 cm Foot Girth 72 in. / 183 cm Packed Size 12 x 22 in. Weight 5 lbs 12oz. / 2.61 kg Stuff Sack Yes