The Sierra Designs Tensegrity represents an aggressive reimagining of non-freestanding tent design. It is the first, and only, tent on the market that gets wider toward it's peak enabling lighter builds that offer more living space than any comparable tent. The Tensegrity is the ultimate choice for serious backpackers.
- MORE LIVING SPACE: The first and only tent to get wider toward its peak adding living space around the head and shoulders where it counts.
- USE TREKKING POLES OF ANY LENGTH*: Pitches with both fixed and adjustable length trekking poles. *(minimum length of 120cm recommended)
- 12" AWNING COVERAGE: Provides dry entry and exit. Delivers sun protection and allows for door/window to remain open during a storm
- GEAR CLOSET: Gear storage where it should be—away from the door with easy access to your things from the inside.
- STANDARD PITCH: For protection in adverse weather.
- STARGAZING PITCH: For open venting and views.
- OPEN PITCH*: For a large covered porch area with open views. *requires two additional trekking poles.
- Number of guylines: 4
- Stake Quantity: 9
- Tent Storage Bag: Length: 14 in. / 35.6 cm; Diameter: 5.5 in. / 14 cm
- Pole Storage Bag: Length: 17.5 in. / 44.5 cm; Width: 3.5 in. / 8.9 cm
- Tent Stake Storage Bag: Length: 8 in. / 29.9 cm; Width: 3.5 in. / 8.9 cm
- Tent Pole Diameter: 8.7 mm
- Pole Set Weight: 2.504 oz / .07 kg
- Fly Fabric: 20D Polyester Ripstop, Silicone/1200mm PE, FR
- Floor Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop, WR/3000mm PE, FR
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Ultralight Mesh
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Non-Freestanding Tent Season 3 season Doors 3 Door Floor Area 29.3 square feet Vestibule Area 10.8 square feet Floor Dimensions 88 x 50/46 (L x W head/foot) inches Peak Height 41 inches Number of Poles 1 Pole Material DAC NFL Aluminum Packaged Weight 3lbs Trail Weight 2 lbs 10 oz. (tent and pole only) Packed Size 17.5 x 5.5 in Properties Waterproof