Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( SCOR - 22 4060 Z LT SLX )
We’ve all got tracks we love to play again and again. Whether you’re into double-black rock anthems or rhythm-section blues, the 4060 Z LT lets you keep hitting repeat thanks to the Shimano EP8 motor and long-lasting 720Wh battery. Riff off old favourites, create something new, hit play and repeat.
- No-Compromise Geometry: Adding a motor and battery shouldn’t overwhelm the ride experience, it should enhance it. Using the exact same geometry as our unassisted bikes we’ve kept the same playful feel and dynamic ability but given it an electric boost.
- Power Play: Shimano’s latest EP8 motor packs a mighty 85Nm of torque into a svelte 2.6kg package. Compact dimensions and clever packaging keep the center of gravity down low, exactly where it should be.
- Battery Included: The slimline, Shimano approved, 720Wh battery is powerful enough to give all-day stamina. Ride further and play harder for longer.
- Full Carbon Frame: Designed for feel, engineered with precision. Expertly laid up high-quality composites make for a frame that is light, stiff and strong enough to shrug off drops, bails and fails. Guided internal cable routing means its beauty is more than skin deep.
- Superior Suspension: Our lower-link activated virtual pivot suspension design, coupled with durable Enduro Max bearings, is supple off the top for all time grip with progressive support for when you go all too deep. Smart design keeps things stiff, low and air or coil shock compatible.
- Mount Up: Performance shouldn’t compromise practicality. With room for a waterbottle and mounts for bolt-on storage you’re always good to go further.
|Frame||SCOR 4060 Z full carbon frame | Lower-Link Driven Instant Center Linkage | 160mm rear wheel travel | Fully guided internal cable routing | Boost 148 | SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger | Lower ISCG 05 mount / Chainguide|
|Drive Unit||Shimano Steps EP8 (DU-EP800)|
|Drive Unit Control||Shimano Steps EP8 Left Switch Unit(SW-EM800-L)|
|Display||Shimano Steps EP8 Wireless Cycle Computer (SC-EM800)|
|Battery Pack||Darfon 36V 720Wh
Shimano Steps service included
|Charger||Darfon Smart Plus 100-240V 4A US|
|Fork||RockShox ZEB Select RC | 170mm travel | Charger R damper | DebonAir air spring | Compression adjust | Rebound adjust | 44mm rake | E-MTB rated|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select | Rebound adjust|
|Gears||1 x 12|
|Chainwheel||Shimano FC-EM600 | 165mm length | 34T Chainring (SM-CRE80-12-B)|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore (CS-M6100-12) | 10-51T | 12 Speed HYPERGLIDE+|
|Chain||Shimano Deore (CN-M6100)|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore SLX (RD-M7100) | 12 speed|
|Shifters||SHIMANO Deore XT (SL-M7100-R)|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-M6120 | BL-M6100 levers | SM-RT66 rotors; 203mm|
|Handlebar||SCOR Alloy Bar | 31.8mm clamp | 800mm wide | 20mm rise | 5° up sweep - 9° back sweep|
|Stem||SCOR Alloy Stem | 3D forged | 31.6mm bar bore | 35mm length | 0° angle|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic | S 125mm, M 150mm, L/XL 170mm travel|
|Saddle||Fizik Terra Alpaca X5|
|Wheelset||XDH-130 | 32 spokes
Sealed cartridge bearings hubs | 6061-T6 alloy rim; welded joint | 30mm internal width | Tubeless ready
|Hubs||XDH-130 | 32 spokes | Sealed cartridge bearings hubs|
|Tires||Maxxis Assegai 29 x 2.5" (F) / Maxxis Dissector 29 x 2.4" (R) | Compound: 3C Maxx Grip (F) / 3C Maxx Terra (R) | Casing: EXO+ (F) / Double Down (R) | Tubeless ready|
|Tire Clearance||Width: 64mm | Diameter: 750mm|
|Extras||SCOR 4060 Z X Slicy MySublimistick Frame Protector|
|ASTM Classification||Level 4|
|Bike Tire Size||29 (in)|
|Fork Travel (mm)||170|