Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Smartwool - Corbet 120 Jacket )
Want to cover some ground in the cold? Designed from the inside out, the Corbet 120 starts with Merino next to skin, adds heavyweight 120g SmartLoft insulation for ultimate warmth, and is topped off with a DWR-finished nylon facing to foil the wind.
- Warmer weight (120g) SmartLoft wool insulation for stop-and-go alpine endeavors in cold to extreme conditions. Provides thermoregulation and warmth even when wet
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
- Regular Fit
- Sleeves and back of jacket use knit fabric that concentrates Merino against skin and nylon/elastane against the elements
- Merino lined front panel and collar for sweat and odor management
- 2 secure zip hand pockets and secure zip chest pocket with media cord routing.
- Integrated thumbhole opening for optional additional coverage. C
- enter front zipper with draft flap and chin guard
- Knit in Vietnam: Front Panel: 100% Polyester; Sleeves & Back: 48% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 8% Elastane; Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Fill: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester
- Garment Weight: 448 g = 15.8 oz
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle; tumble dry low