The Mini Hozuki is a small, durable backpacking lantern that was born out of the original, larger Hozuki design. The MiniHozuki has all the same features as its larger sibling, including Candle Mode that turns your lantern into a flickering candle. Using a silicon globe and magnetic ball the MiniHozuki utilizes its flexible design to increase durability by bending instead of breaking. The lightweight and compact design coupled with extremely long battery life makes it perfect for extended trips and use in remote areas.
- Magnetic closure allows you to clip the Mini Hozuki anywhere or hang it from any stainless steel surface or hook to mini Hozuki lights together.
- Choose from 3 bright settings (low, medium, or high) so you can illuminate your whole campsite or just your tent.
- Strobe setting allows you to set the mood with your Mini Hozuki for your outdoor dance party.
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included) provides up to 70 hrs of operation on low and 40 hrs. on high.
- Silicone rubber lantern shade diffuses light and withstands regular use while camping and traveling.
- Silicone rubber lantern shade can be removed for cleaning purposes.
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 2" depth
- Burn time: 40 hrs High, 70 hrs Low, 180 hrs Strobe
- Brightness: 60 lumens
- 3 (AAA) Alkaline Batteries or (NiMh/Zrb rechargeable)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (without batteries)
- Additional Information