* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Spark R&D - Arc Pro
Arc Pro splitboard bindings feature all the same great assets as Spark's standard Arc bindings - T1 technology, Tesla snap ramps, maximum baseplate cutouts, surfy highbacks, Pillow Line Straps with a flex window - but they are tuned up with premium materials and custom versions. They used carbon reinforced nylon in the highbacks, full Pebax® plastics for the straps, ladders and adjusters, 7075 aluminum in the heel loops allowing us to make them thinner and lighter, 7 custom made screws and hardware pieces, and lastly, they hollowed out the steel pivot pins to shave a few more grams.
- Pebax® Pillow Line Straps: Arc Pro Pillow Line Straps are made with Pebax® plastics, a premium material most often found in high-end ski boots as it provides consistent stiffness and improved toughness in cold temperatures while being 20% lighter. Like Spark's standard pillow line straps, they are ultradurable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and produced 100% in-house. Strap pillows are thin and flexible for a comfortable, conformed fit, while thicker ribs are held off the boot and provide support for a uniquely responsive ride. Arc Pro ankle straps are smaller around the boot than the Surge Pro and feature a flex window for max agility while maintaining support. The toe straps come in one construction for both Arc Pro and Surge Pro models, and are designed to be used as a toe cap but also fit traditionally over the top.
- Carbon Reinforced Highbacks: The Arc Pro Rip ‘N’ Flip highback is made from carbon reinforced nylon in a ratio designed for medium flex and a surfy feel. This material blend is more responsive, lighter, and stiffer than Spark's standard glass reinforced highbacks. All Rip ‘N’ Flip highbacks incorporate a tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) for complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode. The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Whammy Bar Climbing Wire: A single fatty climbing wire is built into the baseplate with a side arm lever for easy position changes on the steeps. You can switch easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) and back again while touring.
- Pro Hardware: Weight savings add up by replacing stainless steel hardware with custom-made 7075-T6 aluminum hardware. Aluminum parts are 65% lighter than Spark's standard stainless steel parts and are made with hex drives instead of phillips heads which are less likely to strip.
- Puck Compatibility: Slide them on and snap the ramp down. Snap the ramp up and slide them off. The most functional way to attach your binding to your board in ride mode. Period. Spark R&D bindings are designed to work with all puck compatible splitboard models. When used with Arc Pro bindings conveniently access puck screws with the bindings in place for precise stance adjustment. Spark R&D offers a flat and a 3° canted puck model. Note that pucks do not come with the bindings out of the box and must be purchased separately.
- Snap Ramps, Touring Brackets, & Pivot Pins: T1 System bindings slide sideways into the offset Tesla touring bracket and are locked into place with Spark's snap ramp. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor. Integrated Ibex crampon mounting claws on touring brackets make for quick and easy installation and removal. Pivot pins have been hollowed out and are 33% lighter than standard pins.
- Buckles & Pebax® Plastics: Ladders and adjusters are produced in-house with Pebax® premium thermoplastics which maintain flex over a wide temperature range, performing well on spring tours as well as sub-zero suffer fests. It's also 20% lighter than our standard material. All straps incorporate Burton's time-tested bomber buckles.
- T1 Heel Rest: The T1 Heel Rest catches the climbing wire in the 12° and 18° positions and is specifically designed to hold the T1 Step Locker in place.
- In the Box: Bindings, Tesla touring brackets, T1 heel rests, aluminum mounting screws, and Spark pocket tool.
- What else do I need? A set of Spark Pucks or Spark Canted Pucks.
- Weight: 1.23 lbs/ea (557g) - 2.46 lbs/pr (1114g) – Medium
- SM: <8 US Men's / <26 Mondo
- MD: 8 - 10.5 US Men's / 26 - 28.5 Mondo
- LG: 11+ US Men's / 29+ Mondo