New for this season, the Dyno DH: Spark R&D's first ever, hardboot specific splitboard binding! For years, Spark R&D have offered Dynafit toe pieces and Dynafit Adapters for hardboot touring on the way up, and the Dyno DH completes the package for the ride down.
- Extremely lightweight – only 381 grams per binding
- Indestructible Bomber Industry stainless steel bails and anodized aluminum toe clips
- Tesla System Snap Ramps for speedy, pinless transitions
- Voile puck compatible – Canted Pucks recommended
- Note: Binding is for ride mode only.
- Dynafit toe pieces, Voile climbing wires, and optional D Rex crampons and Dynafit Adapters are recommended for touring
- Standard Weight: 0.84 lbs/each [381g] – 1.68 lbs/pair [762g]
- One Size
- Fits Boot Sole Length 255 – 340mm / Mondo 21 – 29.5
- Dyno DH Setup & User Guide
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)