Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Spark R and D - Magneto Tesla Splitboard Binding )
Lightweight, nimble, pow slashing and touring machine — the Magneto features the revolutionary Tesla System, with maximum baseplate cutouts to shave weight. this binding is unstoppable for long tours, epic overnighters, slaying pow, and weaving through trees. The highback is soft torsionally for mobility, while stiff fore-aft for heelside turn support. Ankle straps are supportive, but flexible for quick turns. Inside of toe straps feature gripmatic fabric to ensure they stay put, right where you need them. Includes Tesla touring brackets, heel rests, and Spark Pocket Tool.
- Snap Ramps: No more pins. No more cables. Just lock down the toe ramp for both touring and riding.
- Side-Lock Touring Brackets: Clog-free to make switchovers efficient and painless. Integrated crampon mounting claws.
- Fatty Climbing Wires: Dual height, full width, and built right into the baseplate. Easily operated with the basket of your pole.
- Voile Puck Compatible: Fully compatible with Voile pucks. The most functional way to attach your bindings to your board in ride mode.
- Sabertooth Crampon Compatible: Super easy to slide in and install on the fly. Keeps full teeth in the snow with either climbing wire height.