Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Spark R and D - Ibex Pro Crampon )
If you want the best of the best, Spark R&D made this for you. A 7075 aluminum crampon body is just as strong, but lighter and thinner than their standard Ibex. It slices through the snow even better with less drag, saving you valuable energy output on the skintrack. The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
All in all, the Ibex Pro crampon is 22% lighter than Spark R and D's standard Ibex - the lightest split crampon in the world!
- Easy Installation and Removal: Slide in and out of touring bracket crampon mounts while skinning, without removing your bindings.
- Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- Nesting Design: The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Lightweight: Premium 7075 aluminum.
- Storage: Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.
- Weight: 4.59 oz/ea (130g) – 9.18 oz/pr (260g) - Regular
- Compatibility: Arc, Surge, AfterBurner, Magneto, & Burton Hitchhiker Bindings. Heel Locker and Riser Kit compatible