Stohlquist - Infant PFD
For parents looking to make their little one's first dip in the pool a safe and comfortable one, Stholquist has made the Infant PFD for just such an occasion. This life jacket provides full arm mobility for play with a double collard to keep heads supported without hindering movement. Both the large arm holes and open back keep things breathable and chaffing-free. And between this PFD's easy entry front zipper, adjustable straps, and security buckle, securing wee ones proves super simple.
- Dual support collars cradle the head.
- Front zipper entry and adjustable crotch strap secures the jacket in place.
- Quick release buckle over entry zipper for added security
- Adjustable crotch strap
- Convenient grab handle
- Child: Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 8 lbs. 6 oz. Type III PFDs are NOT designed to turn a child “face-up” in the water. They provide good support to children with some swimming skills. (*Except Canada where both Infant and Child are Type Ii)
- US Coast Guard Approved
Floating in a calm, “face-up” position is not something that comes naturally to children. Before going boating, teach your child how to float safely in a pool or shallow water where the child cannot touch bottom.
You can help prevent child drownings by having your child wear the right PFD and teaching them to use it properly. A PFD is not a substitute for adult supervision – NEVER leave a child unattended in or near the water.
- 200D Nylon outer shell
- 200D Nylon liner
- US Coast Guard Approved: 0 - 30 lbs
- Transport Canada Approved: 20 - 31 lbs
Price From: $44.95