The 12 Classic model is a return to our roots, a super simple design featuring the core elements that make Strider the #1 brand in the world, yet also less expensive without some options like custom grips and saddles offered their other models.
- Standard 22.2mm steel handlebar and soft urethane grips with protective ends. Machined aluminum binder clamp allows height adjustment from 46-56cm (18-22”). 5mm wrench included.
- Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible.
- Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment.
- EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride. Best of all, they never need air and will never go flat.
- The durable, all-weather mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture. ** riders over 3 years old may need XL saddle and long seat post sold separately.
- Machined aluminum binder clamp allows saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm (11-16”) for the perfect fit for your child. 5mm wrench included.
- Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance. This position also fosters the advanced ability to stand while gliding as well as pumping and jumping the bike.
- Strider-exclusive rear brake mount allows the addition of a foot-operated brake once the kids are proficiently gliding with feet on the footrests. Brake kit sold separately.
- Additional Information