SUNCLOUD - PORT O' CALL
Wherever your adventures lead, grab the PORT O' CALL and go. While sporting a stylish 6 base lens curve with traditional or mirror lens options and polarized polycarbonate lenses, along with a definitive style and 2 tone frame colorations, any port will be your home in these sunglasses.
- Polarized: Through advanced lens technology, Suncloud polarized lenses selectively filter horizontally reflected, visually interfering light waves known as 'glare'. The elimination of direct and ambient glare results in superior visual clarity, definition, color transmissions and optical comfort.
- Polycarbonate construction: All Suncloud lenses are manufactured from optical grade Polycarbonate material with high grade polarizing film incorporated into the lens. The results are glare free viewing through a lightweight lens with high impact resistance for added protection.
- UV Protection: Suncloud Polarized lenses are manufactured with filters to provide 100% protection from the sun's harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- Injection Molded: Each Suncloud polarized lens is manufactured with optical grade Polycarbonate using an injection molding process to ensure exceptional clarity and associated optical properties. This process helps to create a rigid polarizing film carrier and eliminates distortion.
- Microfiber Storage Bag: Suncloud Polarized Optics all come with a Microfiber storage bag. When not storing the sunglasses in the bag, it can be used to clean any smudges off your lenses.