Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Sweet Protection - Bushwhacker II MIPS )
The Bushwhacker II is an Enduro/Trail specific bike helmet offering state of the art protection and performance with extra coverage in a lightweight and highly ventilated package. Equipped with MIPS Brain Protection.
- 5-piece shell construction
- EPS-liner: The advanced EPS (expanded Polystyrene) Liner is constructed with variable bridge-and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
- Comfort pads: Molded comfort pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergic, moisture wicking fabric. Each helmet is delivered with two pad thicknesses for easy fitting.
- MIPS: Multi directional impact protection system. A revolutionary technology developed to reduce brain injuries. By allowing the helmet to rotate slightly relative to the head upon impact, the helmet can absorb more rotational forces, adding better protection than helmets not equipped with MIPS. MIPS sets a new standard in helmet safety.
- Occigrip turn-dial: Provides easy adjustment with a low volume mechanism. The occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in reach and height. Padded with soft silicone pads.
- STACC: STACC is short for Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel. A front vent, an internal channel and exhaust vents cools down the temporal artery without exposing your temples which is the most vulnerable area of the head.
- In-mold construction: In-mold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- Reinforced in-molded strap anchors for increased safety.
- Shatter resistant visor: Optimizes airflow in fixed position. Made of PP/PE copolymer material. Removable.