Sweet Protection - Dissenter MIPS
The Dissenter is a bang for the buck helmet, benefiting massively from Sweet Protection’s research and development on the high-end helmets. A single-piece polycarbonate shell, in-mold technology and Sweet Protection´s proven geometry combine to provide all-mountain coverage in a low weight, low profile package. This model is equipped with the MIPS Brain Protection System, a low friction layer solution designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain.
- Allround helmet
- Highly ventilated
- Weight: 330 g (M/L)
- Certifications: CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203
- Mono Shell Construction – Polycarbonate mono shell construction with geometrical shapes to add rigidity in critical areas.
Impact Absorption Technologies:
- Multi-directional Impact Protection System MIPS – The MIPS Brain Protection System is a helmet-integrated low-friction layer. It is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- EPS-Liner – The Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Shock Absorbing Liner provides great low volume shock absorption. The liner offers high memory, low temperature toughness, and crack resistance, providing great protection for low speed impacts.
- Occigrip Turn Dial – Makes the helmet easily adjustable with a low volume mechanism. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in both reach and height.
- Comfort Pads – Molded Comfort Pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti-allergenic and moisture wicking fabric. Each helmet is delivered with two pad thicknesses for easy fitting.
- DOV Ventilation – Digitally Optimized Ventilation is optimized through digital air flow simulation. This ensures the air flows well through the vents and internal channels at different speeds.
- STACC Ventilation – Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel is a front vent, an internal channel, and an exhaust vent that cools down the temporal artery without exposing your temples, which is the most vulnerable area of the head.