Sweet Protection - Outrider MIPS
A sleek, do-it-all helmet, the Outrider uses impact technology inherited from the high-end models. This means low weight and great ventilation all in a compact shaped value-for-money package, with MIPS technology for extra brain protection.
- 2 piece shell technology
- EPS-liner: The advanced EPS (expanded Polystyrene) Liner is constructed with variable bridge-and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
- In-mold construction: In-mold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- MIPS: Multi directional impact protection system. A revolutionary technology developed to reduce brain injuries. By allowing the helmet to rotate slightly relative to the head upon impact, the helmet can absorb more rotational forces, adding better protection than helmets not equipped with MIPS. MIPS sets a new standard in helmet safety.
- Comfort pads: Molded comfort pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergic, moisture wicking fabric. Each helmet is delivered with two pad thicknesses for easy fitting.
- Occigrip turn-dial: Provides easy adjustment with a low volume mechanism. The occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in reach and height. Padded with soft silicone pads.
- STACC: short for Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel. A front vent, an internal channel and exhaust vents cools down the temporal artery without exposing your temples which is the most vulnerable area of the head.
- DOV: Ventilation optimized through digital air flow simulation. This ensures the air flows well through vents and internal channels at different speeds.
- Reinforced in-molded strap anchors for increased safety.