The stable temperature of the new digital wax iron like the Swix T73D will mean less damage to your ski base and your lungs as well
- The newest digital professional ski and snowboard waxing iron from Swix features a built-in microprocessor to precisely control temperature fluctuations.
- Heats up quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 80C/170C (176F/338F).
- Digital readout to continually display the current operating temperature.
- Designed with an ergonomic body and a wide metal plate that suits both alpine, snowboard and nordic.
- The thick heating plate ensures stable temperature. Plate dimension: 160 mm x 100 mm x 18 mm.
- 120 volts and 850 watts.
- Angled backplate for easier waxing.