The Cochise 120 is designed to take you anywhere you want to go. Put it on your feet, add samurai sword and conquer mountains like a master Ninja. Triax 3.0 plastic combined with the Power Light Design and Self Adjusting Mobility Cuff offering 42º range of motion and integrated tech inserts, brings tons of game with less baggage to carry. Quick Instep combined with light weight Lift Lock buckles will help make getting in and out of these boots a breeze. The fit, performance and lightweight characteristics of this boot will allow you to push your limits to the last chair while leading your shred posse.
- C.A.S. Shell: The C.A.S. Shell is anatomically shaped and marries perfectly with the liners. The dimples on the shell serve as a roadmap for problem fit areas and are easy to customize if needed. The anatomical shape provides a great out-of-the box fit with the ability to be easily customized for problem fit areas. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- C.A.S. Liner: The C.A.S. Liner utilizes a microcell material that is pre-shaped to the anatomy of the foot. The microcell is also easy to customize and has a low pack-out rate over time. The anatomical shape gives you a precise out-of-the box fit. If you have problem fit areas, the liners are super easy and quick to customize. That great fit will remain consistent over the course of the season. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- Power Light Design: The Power Light Design is a frame that is 2.5x stiffer yet 30% thinner providing a strong platform for ultimate performance while reducing weight. This allows us to make boots that are lighter weight without sacrificng performance. You will have a better time on the up and ultimate performance for the descent.
- Mobility Cuff: The Mobility Cuff uses a metal-to-metal device for a solid, strong connection. When in the hike mode there is 42º (for Cochise) - 44° (for Zero G) range of motion for great upward mobility. The new S.A.S., Self Adjusting System, eliminates any play in the connection. A solid, strong, connection that won't loosen over time and offers a great range of motion results in a great skier experience whether hiking to your secret stash or crushing your favorite run.
- Lift Lock Buckles: The innovative Lift Lock mechanism holds the buckle away from the boot. A flick of the lever releases the buckle when you are ready to buckle up. Ultimate convenience - no buckles catching while you are trying to get in or out of the boots. Super easy, simple and fast.
- Low Tech Inserts: Dynafit certified low tech inserts are fully integrated into the sole providing a solid connection from boot to binding.
- Weight: 1880 g (26.5 MP)
- Sizing: 22.5 - 30.5 MP (1/2 sizes only)
- Comes with a DIN Sole that works with an Alpine DIN (ISO 5355) binding as well as a Grip Walk binding. Will also work with a tech binding and an ISO 9523 touring binding.
*All specifications are comparative to Tecnica Ski Boots