Tecnica - Mach1 95 Women's MV Boot
The Tecnica Mach1 95W MV Ski Boots set a new standard of comfort and performance with a re-designed anatomical shape, and vastly improved C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape) liner. The 100 mm width fits most average width feet, and a new soft Quick Instep insert in the instep area makes putting the boots on (and taking them off) super easy.
- Last: 100 mm – Performance fit and above average instep height for average width feet.
- C.A.S. Shell – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- Quick Instep – A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- C.A.S. Liner Technology – C.A.S. Technology focuses on the critical fit areas of the foot to achieve an accurate anatomical shape using dual density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material. This provides a great out-of-the-box fit for enhanced sensitivity and power transmission all while allowing for liner customization.
- Flex Index: 9
- Forefoot Width: 100 mm
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings: No
- Number of Buckles: 4
- Series: Mach1