* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Tecnica - Mach1 LV 105 Womens
Made for those women who get out there whether the snow gods have delivered or not, the Mach1 LV 105 W TD is a high-performance ski boot designed for advanced to expert level women with medium-volume feet. Grounded in the fundamentals of high-performance ski boot design, the new LV 105 W features T-Drive technology which is a revolutionary shell-to-cuff connection that allows the boot to function in a much more efficient way. This results in a smoother more consistent flex, better performance, and less energy required to ski at a high level. When you add the women’s specific Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell and cuff design to the equation you get a precise feeling boot that is completely at home in any type of terrain or snow condition. Fit is priority number one in the new LV 105 W and women’s specific Custom Adaptive Shape C.A.S. technology is the way we achieve it. Developed with an anatomically shaped shell and liner, the C.A.S. technology provides a great fit right out of the box but allows the boots to be fully customized if need be. Ski it all and ski it well.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S. - Celliant® - Floating Tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: T-Drive W Carbon Injected
- Powerstrap: 35 mm strap
- Forward Lean: 12,5°
- Ramp Angle: 3,5°
- Last: 98
- Flex: 105
- Volume: Low
- Weight: 1700g (MP 245)