Tecnica - Magma S Womens
The Magma is designed to hike, run annd scramble in all types of technical mountain terrain. It delivers a new level of grip and protection in a lightweight, comfortable shoe.
- All-Terrain Grip: The unique multi-traction outsole tread pattern, inspired by MTB enduro tire designs, made with Vibram Litebase technology and Megagrip compound rubber, offers optimal grip on all surfaces and in both dry and wet conditions.
- Downhill Performance: The ultra-large hell shape provides great stability when hiking or running downhill and on technical traverses. Two rubber stability fins on each side of the back of the shoe provide an unparalleled level of braking on technical descents, including on scree, gravel, or loose rocks.
- Fast Transition: The last, midsole toe rocker, and unique rounded to shape have been caregully designed to enahnse the Magma's repsonsiveness, girp and fast acceleration and transition in technical terrains.
- Great Fit Out of the Box: Hiking and running in harsh and variable terrain requires a superior level of comfort and secure foot hold. The MAGMA upper and footbed are pre-shaped around a specific anatomical last to deliver a great feel and perfect fit, right out of the box. This anatomical fit also provides greater midfoot support and heel hold.
- Micro Adjustment: Highly durable yet lightweight construction with a classic tongue design for a faster step-in, combined with an integrated lacing system for improved fit precision.
- Midfoot Support - Magma: When muscles get tired during a long traverse or downhill sections on rocky terrain, it’s crucial to have a shoe capable of supporting the midfoot to prevent ankle injuries. Unlike our other C.A.S. shoes, the TECNICA MAGMA is offered with a pre-molded, cushioned EVA footbed that delivers a great, instant fit without requiring customization.
- No Break-In Time: No two feet are alike. For this reason, Tecnica believes that shoes should be able to adapt to the unique shape of each person’s feet.
- The option to customize their shoes makes it possible to dramatically reduce the time normally needed to break in a new pair of shoes. This also solves the majority of problems related to comfort, blistering and lack of precision.
- Protection and Durability: The new sole is developed with innovative VIBRAM® LITEBASE TM technology and MEGAGRIPTM compound rubber. It wraps the upper at critical abrasion zones, providing grip, traction and durability not just underfoot, but also at the toe and sides – all without additional weight or bulk – and with no need for a conventional glued rubber rand.
- Shock Absorption: The unique multi-traction outsole tread pattern, inspired by MTB enduro tyre designs, made with VIBRAM® LITEBASE TM technology AND MEGAGRIP TM compound rubber, offers optimal grip on all surfaces and in both dry and wet conditions.
- Upper: Breathable 3D mesh
- Lining: Soft mesh
- Outsole: VibramR Megagrip™ Litebase™ XO SHIELD
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA with high rebound compound
- Footbed: Anatomical, Pre-Molded, EVA