* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Tecnica - Zero G Tour Pro
Coming in at just 1,320g with a 55-degree range of motion and a 4-buckle, overlapping shell design, the 130-flex Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro is a true lightweight touring boot that is as efficient as it is powerful. A grilamid shell and co-injected carbon fiber cuff provide for second-to-none downhill performance in a touring boot, all while keeping the weight down so you can go as far and send as hard as you want. Minimal resistance for the up and confident turns on the down, Zero G Tour Pro is the chosen boot by some of the world’s most accomplished ski mountaineers. All of sudden, the mountains on the horizon don’t seem so far away.
- C.A.S. Shell: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the goot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Double Blocking Mobility Cuff System: A new Mobility Cuff System offers a Double blocking system that increases performance, stability, and safety.
- Quick Instep: Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
- Recco: The RECCO reflector enables rescue professionals to locate you with RECCO detectors in the event of an avalanche accident or when lost in the outdoors.
- Ultralight - Light Fit Liner: The Light Fit liner is extrememly lightweight and very comfortable. It offers a waterproof breathable membrane to help with water management.
- Vibram: Tecnical skiboots feature Vibram soles characterized by a dual-density rubber compound. Yellow harder rubber in those areas closed to the binding, in order to provide with a higher power transmission while skiing. The black areas identify a softer compound that allows an increased grip of the sole for more security when the boot is in walk mode.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S. Light
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Carbon co-injected
- Liner: LIGHT FIT - C.A.S. Light - Breathable Membrane - Recco® - with laces
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesium, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45 mm light strap - Power Lock
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment
- Forward Lean: 12°-13°
- Ramp Angle: 3°
- Weight: 1320g (MP 265)
- Flex: 130
- Last: 99