When Tenaya conceived the new Mastia, they wanted not only to create an aggressively curved shoe that delivered maximum power for standing on tiny holds, but also one which provided unrivalled responsiveness in all situations. More powerful, more responsive, this is the essence of the Mastia and one which required them to focus on every aspect of the process, designing and redesigning each element until we achieved the perfect balance.
The Mastia has a perfect balance of features. It is soft yet structured, offering awesome control for precision edging while at the same time providing superb sensitivity and feedback in smearing and friction situations where split-second responsiveness can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Super sticky rubber covers the upper part of the toe-box and instep, providing both increased protection against abrasion.
- Lightweight and breathable bellows tongue that protects direct contact of the elastic of the instep with the foot.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Glove-like fit.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Its design and applied technology contribute to release pressure from the toes for a greater climbing shoe control.
- Uppers: Microfibre
- Closure System: Velcro
- Tongue: Highly breathable
- Lining: Without lining
- Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
- Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 y TST 150
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
- Weight: 330 g
|Intended Use||Rock Climbing|
|Last Type||Hooked Toe|
|Skill Level||Intermediate, Expert|