Teva's Sky Lake WP is a light hiking shoe designed from the ground up to fit a woman's foot - none of that "shrink it and pink it" philosophy at work here. The WP in the name stands for WaterProof, making the Sky Lake a good bet for those who might like to hike even when the weather isn't quite perfect. The Sky Lake's upper contains a healthy amount of leather to protect the mesh underneath from cuts and abrasion (while still leaving room for ventilation) and the Spider365 rubber outsole provides confident traction across all sorts of terrain.
Feature list from Teva:
- Our Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control.
- Our T.I.D.E. Seal waterproof membrane will keep your feet dry as you trek through water
- Leather and Mesh Upper.
- Women's specific shape and fit
- A Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe.
- A soft Shoc Pad™ in the heel gives you serious shock absorption.
- Additional Information