Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( The Mountaineers - Trekking in Nepal, 8th Edition )
Trekking in Nepal is a new and fully updated edition of one of the most respected and authoritative guides to Nepal: Stephen Bezruchka.
- Co-written by veteran Nepal trekkers with more than 60 combined years of experience in the region.
- New 8th edition reflects the most current political information and includes both popular and lesser-known trekking destinations.
- After much political unrest, tourism to Nepal is again on the rise as a travel destination. New features of the 8th edition include:
- Expanded coverage of areas outside of the primary trekking routes, as well as of less-traveled routes near major trailheads.
- New details on trekking in the Everest, Annapurna, and Langtang regions.
- New DIY information for independent exploring: how to make contact with villagers, use local maps, find porters and guides, understand pricing guidelines, and arrange travel necessities such as water purification and meals.