In the new edition of this indispensible trekking guide to Tibet, travelers will learn the necessities of pre-trip planning and how to seek out the most rewarding treks in a region of the world few get to visit.
- New features of the 3rd edition include:
- New five-day trek in the popular Lhasa region of the pilgrimage circuit of Lhamo Latsho.
- New trek route over a pass used by George Mallory in 1921 on his first reconnaissance of Everest.
- New two-day trek in the Shishapangma region.
- Four new treks in the Mount Kailash region.
- Free Tibet.
- Additional Information
Region Asia, Himalayas