With durable, recycled materials and iconic style, the Boys' Reversible Mount Chimborazo Jacket has the versatility and time-tested looks he needs.
This jacket can be zipped into a same-sized Youth Mix & Match Shell.
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Horizontal quilting throughout the body on outer
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- Fully reversible
- Standard fit
- Welt hand pockets on reverse
- Full-zip jacket offers zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Secure-zip welt hand pockets on outer
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Reverse Body: 200 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Sherpa Fleece Heather
- Outer Body: 40D X 55D 72 G/M² 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Recycled Nylon Taffeta With DWR Finish
- Avg Weight: 610 G (21.5 Oz)
- Solid And Print Outer Body: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Center Back: 24"
- Insulation: 150 G Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
|Intended Use||Skiing, Snowboarding|
|Properties||Insulating, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant|