The North Face - Paramount Pro Convertible Pant Mens
The North Face Men’s Paramount Pro Convertible Pants have the versatility to comfortably see you up challenging ascents. With a soft, sustainably-conscious fabric and zip-off legs, these are the pants (or shorts) you need for all-day activity off the grid.
- Standard fit
- Sustainably-conscious EcoActive material is ultra-soft next to skin
- Anti-odor treatment
- Adjustable waistband with a webbing belt
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Zip-off legs let you convert pants to shorts with an 8'' inseam
- Articulated knees
- Drawcord at leg opening for adjustability
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40+
- Heat transfer logo on left leg
- Avg Weight: 290 g (10.23 oz)
- Inseam: R 29.5''
- Body: 50D x 150D 160 g/m² 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane with FlashDry-XD™ and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish