The North Face - Youth Reversible Andes Jacket
The versatile, packable and water-resistant Reversible Andes Jacket has been updated with a unisex design and super-durable fabric.
This jacket can be zipped into a same-sized Youth Mix & Match Shell.
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- Full-zip jacket offers zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Chin zip guard
- Stand collar
- Fully reversible
- Split kangaroo hand pocket on reverse
- Welt hand pockets on outer
- Standard fit
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Solid And Plaid Body: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Center Back: 22"
- Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Avg Weight: 462 G (16.2 Oz)
|Properties||Full Zip, Insulating, Water Resistant|