Slip-ons with a bit of flash, the Men's ThermoBall Traction Mule V proves comfortable, stylish, and durable. No to mention water-repellent. Their non-slip high-traction rubber soles make hustling out for the morning paper or through the campsite feel easy-breezy. Meanwhile, ThermoBall™ Eco insulation keeps toes cozy. Footwear fit for brief flights to and fro on whatever stomping grounds you claim. That's the Thermoball Traction Mule V.
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- Oso fleece collar lining for comfort
- Collapsible heel with elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Upper: 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Sole Unit: up to 20% recycled rubber outsole for supreme traction
- Approx Weight (½ Pair): 8.1 oz (231 g)