The North Face - Class V Full Zip Hooded Jacket Womens
The water-repellent Women’s North Face Class V Full-Zip Hooded Jacket is a versatile, packable layer for use in wet or changeable weather. Proudly made with a 94% recycled body fabric, it features moisture-wicking FlashDry™ and UPF 40+ sun protection.
- Standard fit
- Moisture-wicking FlashDry™ helps keep you cool and dry
- Attached, a three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Venting at the back yoke
- Snap-closure hand pockets
- Cinch adjustment at sleeves
- Elastic cuffs
- Secure hem adjust
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40+
- Embroidered logo on the left chest
- Center Back: 23''
- Body: 160 g/m² 94% recycled nylon, 6% elastane with FlashDry™ and non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Pocket Bag And Back Yoke: 75D 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh