Thermarest - ProLite Pad
As the original inventor of the self-inflating sleeping pad, we’ve mastered the art of crafting these high-performance pads for camping and backpacking. The ProLite is the foundation of our ProLite line, offering adventurers the lightest and most compact self-inflating option on the market. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) sleeping pad uses diagonally-cut foam to increase warmth while saving weight, giving the pad a 2.4 R-value for three-season adventures. The lightweight self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the ProLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Lightweight: The lightest self-inflating mattress available.
- Efficient Warmth: Diagonal-cut channels in the foam reduce bulk and retain heat better than straight-cut foam.
- Highly Packable: Ultralight, diagonal-cut foam and a tapered shape keep the ProLite mattress extremely pack friendly.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes airflow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
|Weight:||12oz (0.35kg)||1lb 2oz (0.51kg)||1 lb 8oz (0.69kg)|
|Width:||20 in (51 cm)||20 in (51 cm)||25 in (64 cm)|
|Length:||47 in (119 cm)||72 in (183 cm)||77 in (196 cm)|
|Thickness:||1 in (2.5cm)|
|11 in x 5 in
(28 cm x 13 cm)
|11 in x 5.8 in
(28 cm x 15 cm)
|13 in x 6 in
(33 cm x 15 cm)
|Top Fabric:||50D mini hex rip polyester|
|Bottom Fabric:||50D mini hex rip polyester|