Toms - Alpargata Espadrille Mens
The Toms day one men’s Alpargata slip-on is now designed using earth-conscious materials to lessen your impact on the planet and bring maximum comfort to your day-to-day shoe. Step into these espadrilles in recycled cotton canvas, and spark change with every stride.
- Heritage Canvas upper made primarily with jute—a preferred eco-fiber that requires less water and fewer chemicals
- Recycled Cotton lining and sockliner made with 50% recycled cotton which helps keep textile waste out of landfills and requires less water and energy than conventional cotton
- Durable, flexible outsole bound directly to the upper via Direct Injected TPR construction for a seamless fit
- Custom TOMS comfort insole with 50% Eco content (25% recycled PU foam, 15% recycled rubber, 10% bio oil), which means it has less of an impact on the environment
- Elastic gore for easy fit
- Part of the earthwise™ collection, products designed with the planet in mind. Learn more.
- Toms commits 1/3 of their profits to support people working to build equity at the grassroots level.