Topo - Men's Hydroventure 2
Hydroventure 2 is an exciting update to the award-winning original. It features Topo's proprietary single-layer eVent® breathable/waterproof upper, a fully gusseted tongue, forefoot rock plate, 2-density injected EVA midsole, and new Vibram® Megagrip outsole. A 3mm drop, 25mm x 22mm platform means the Hydroventure 2 allows for natural movement while still offering the protection you need on wet, technical trails. The 2-density injected EVA midsole is softer near the foot but more responsive on the bottom. A new Vibram® Megagrip outsole features deeper, more generously spaced lugs for ”toothier” traction in wet, muddy conditions. Hydroventure 2 now has a gaiter attachment for the Topo gaiter (sold separately) and 2 lace colors for multiple looks.
- Roomy Toe Box: Anatomical toe box allows toes to spread naturally and comfortably.
- Breathable and Waterproof: eVent™ DVdryLT one-piece upper provides total waterproof protection while remaining light and breathable.
- Rock Protection Plate: Flexible ESS rock plate protects against stone bruising caused by sharp rocks and roots.
- 3MM Drop: Topo's mid-level drop provides a near neutral platform for a more natural running experience.
- Vibram Outsole: Unparalleled grip and traction and durability from the leaders in technical outsoles.
- Ortholite Footbed: Comfortable, anti-compression footbed with anti-microbial properties.
- Stack height: 25mm (heel) / 22mm (forefoot)
- Heel to Toe Drop: 3mm
- Weight: 10.2 oz (M9)
|Intended Use||Trail Running|
|Collection||Outlet Deals, Summer Clearance|