Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Transition Bikes - 21 Spur X01 )
With 120 mm of travel front and rear, 29” wheels, and the brand’s lightest-ever frame, the Spur is an “All-Country” bike. Transition says that the Spur handles a bit of everything, but with more of a focus on uphill efficiency and low weight compared to their longer-travel models.
Unfortunately, this item is not eligible for free shipping. Please contact our OGExperts at 888-547-4327 or LiveChat us if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PURCHASING THIS BIKE ONLINE
By purchasing this bike, you agree to the terms below:
- Bikes are oversized items and do not qualify for free shipping.
- There is a 4 to 5-day processing time for bike orders - when the order ships tracking information and estimated delivery date will be sent via email.
- Bikes will require a signature upon delivery.
- Bikes ship via UPS and require a physical shipping address
- We cannot ship bikes to Canada at this time.
- New and Demo bikes being purchased through the Outdoor Gear Exchange will be serviced, and any necessary repairs will be made before shipping to make it functional and safe to ride.
- Demo bikes being purchased from the Outdoor Gear Exchange will have signs of wear and tear and it is understood that the bicycle is being purchased in its current condition.
- By purchasing this bike, the customer agrees to have the bike assembled by a reputable bike shop, and acknowledges that this is a requirement in order to receive any warranty support from the bicycle manufacturer or the Outdoor Gear Exchange.
- If a package is damaged due to shipping, the carrier is responsible for damages and the Outdoor Gear Exchange will file a claim with the carrier. Any damage to the bike during shipping should be reported to the Outdoor Gear Exchange within 48 hours of delivery.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions listed above please contact us through Live Chat on the website, via email at [email protected] or on the phone at 1-888-547-4327.
- SBG geometry
- GiddyUp suspension design
- Progressive suspension kinematics
- EnduroMAX sealed bearings with bearing shields on main pivot
- Collet main pivot axle with bearing shield for contamination protection
- Carbon tuned pivot-less flex stay rear triangle
- Flush-mount custom-molded rubber chainstay and down tube protection
- External rear brake cable routing
- Fully guided rear derailleur cable routing in downtube and chainstay
- Accessory mount on underside of top tube
- Short seat tube lengths with mega seatpost insertion for accommodating long travel dropper posts
- Wide 25 - 35% sag range
- Compatible with 190mm x 37.5mm stroke 100mm rear shocks
- Press in cup headset allows for angle adjust headsets
- Weight given for size MD
- 2.45-kg (5.4-lb) frame with shock
- Includes tubeless valve stems and Stan's NoTubes sealant (6oz.)
||Spur Carbon 120mm|
||RockShox SIDLuxe Ultimate 120mm, 44mm Offset|
||SRAM X1 Carbon (32t/175mm) Small 170mm|
|Rotors||SRAM Centerline (180/160mm)|
|Rear Shock||RockShox SIDLuxe Ultimate|
|Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Cassette||SRAM XG 1295 (10-52t)|
|Chain||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss XR 1700 Spline 25|
|Tires||Front: Maxxis Dissector 3C EXO (29x2.4)
Rear: Maxxis Rekon 3C EXO (29x2.4)
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RSC|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Series|
|Handlebar||OneUp Carbon Bar (800mm x 20mm)|
|Stem||RaceFace Turbine R (50mm)|
|Saddle||ANVL Forge Ti|
|Seatpost||OneUp Dropper Post, 150mm|
|Included||Tubeless Valves & Stans Sealant (6oz)|