Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( TSL Snowshoe - 325 Elevation Snowshoes )
These rigid snowshoes have extremely simple bindings and are ideal for rental. They are also great for beginners or walkers who prefer an easy-going trail.
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front tightening with strap
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Heel block : only for transporting or storing snowshoe
- Heel lift : facilitates hiking during long climbs,reduces calf muscle fatigue
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
Specifications & Sizing
- Shoe sizes: 7 US M - 13 US M
- User weight: 110 - 260 lb
- Dimensions: 23.4" x 8.6"
- Weight per shoe: 2.02 lb
- Crampons: 2 x 6
- Front teeth: ok
|Snowshoe Size Chart|