TSL Snowshoe - Symbioz Hyperflex Access Snowshoe
The highly structured frame, toe crampon and 8 studs give the Symbioz Access very good grip. They are designed for winter walkers who are seeking a completely natural stride.
Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
Thermoplastic reinforcements support the SYMBIOZ ACCESS distortion constraints to provide a natural stride in both the bending and twisting phases.
Never has a snowshoe offered such outstanding grip. Combined with the vertical blades, the stainless steel bidirectional crampons placed under the foot give incredible traction (uphill), excellent grip (downhill) and perfect drift control (incline). The flexible frame follows the shape of the terrain, provides superb stability and complete safety and avoids sudden sliding in powder snow.
Comfortable and easy to put on as a result of their pre-adjustment feature that memorizes shoe size, the Symbioz’ telescopic bindings accentuate the foot movement provided by the frame. The Easy Ascent heel lift incorporated into the binding is activated by simple downward push from the pole. Also, during ascents, you won’t have any feeling of discomfort under your foot as your weight is spread across the whole of the binding heel.within the frame. The new Easy Ascent heel lift, built into the binding, is activated by simply pushing it with the pole.
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front tightening with strap
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift,activated by simply pushing with the pole
- The front teeth provide maximum traction on steep slopes.
- The vertical blades provide superb traction and control on inclines or steep slopes in soft snow.
- 8 steel tips.
- HYPERFLEX CONCEPT NATURAL STRIDE: Hyper-flexible and light with an ergonomic binding, the Symbioz adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to give extraordinary traction. The inserts provide elasticity and lightness and offer a feeling of freedom and ease.
- HOURGLASS SHAPE: TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
- LATERAL ADJUST: Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- TSL Patent LOCK ADJUSTMENT 1: Simply press the lock adjustment buttons and slide the heel piece to the desired size and it will be ready for use on all future outings.
- S.S.A.S (Sound and shock absorbing system – TSL patent): Nothing is more disruptive than walking noisily in silent countryside. TSL has solved this problem with its sound and shock absorbing system.
- EASY ASCENT: Climbing bars make walking easier during long uphill climbs and reduce calf muscle fatigue. The flotation is activated by simply pushing it with the pole, so you don’t have to bend down.
|Snowshoe Size Chart||