Designed to tackle a wide variety of all-mountain terrain, the new FLEX RDG (Ridge) features our easiest-to-use binding. The new CustomWrap™ binding with the Boa® Closure System is our only binding that incorporates the heel-strap into the binding’s construction, creating exceptional precision with the simple twist of a dial.
- Flex Tail: The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by up to 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- CustomWrap Binding: Featuring the Boa Closure System, the innovative and quick-to-secure CustomWrap binding provides optimal fit, comfort, and ease of use that encompasses your foot with the twist of a dial.
- Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.
- Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
- Additional Information
Collection New Arrivals Category Snowshoes Snowshoe Size Chart
8" x 22" (Women's)
8" x 24" (Men's)
3.5 lbs (Women's)
3.9 lbs (Men's)
up to 190 lbs
151 in2 (Women's)
165 in2 (Men's)